The following information is intended for all those who visit and interact with this e-commerce site of the company Alba Elettronica s.r.l., the so-called web store (“e-shop”), where you can buy products online Dear Surfer, Alba Elettronica s.r.l., with registered office in Mogliano Veneto – Treviso, Via L. Da Vinci n.3 , Fiscal Code and VAT number IT02155920263, as “Data Controller” informs you, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter “EU Regulation”), that your data will be processed in accordance with the following:
1. Purpose of the Processing The Data
Controller informs you that the personal, identification data (e.g. name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and/or payment references, etc.), hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or also simply “data”, relating to you, acquired even verbally directly or through third parties in the past, as well as those that will be collected in the future, may be processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation. The Data Controller carries out the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures (e.g. preparation of an offer, etc.) requested by you (Art. no. 6 of the EU Regulation).
Data processing means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination and destruction of data.
2. Legal basis and Purposes of processing Legal basis
EU Regulation No. 679/2016
A) without your express consent (Art. 6 lett. b), c), e) of the EU Regulation), for the following Purposes:
– in order to manage access to the services of the e-shop and to facilitate the purchase of products online as well as to allow your registration to the e-shop and the possible conclusion of the purchase contract through the e-shop;
– to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relations with you;
– allow you to access the e-shop, even as a non-logged-in user, and to browse the e-shop;
– allow you to register on the Site, creating an account, and to use the services reserved for registered users, including, in particular, the possibility of purchasing through the e-shop;
– to allow you to access the e-shop and navigate the e-shop as a logged-in user;
– to maintain and manage your account;
– to store data and information in your account, such as, for example, your personal details, the history of your orders and any returns, your preferred delivery and/or invoicing addresses;
– to allow you to put products in your shopping cart and conclude the purchase contract via the e-shop.
– to allow you to fulfil the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded through the e-shop, such as, by way of example, the delivery of the products sold;
– to allow you to fulfil the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded through the e-shop, such as, by way of example, the payment, including online, of the products purchased;
– for general assistance and customer care activities and therefore to respond to requests for information from users or to respond to complaints, reports and disputes;
– to fulfil the obligations laid down by law, by a regulation, by Community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering);
– to exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to defence in court;
– for general accounting purposes;
– for management purposes (invoicing, any document management, etc.);
– for credit management. for statistical analysis and quality control;
– for insurance management;
– for technical assistance.
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes connected with the implementation of the following fulfilments, relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
– Technical and Functional access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
– Evolved navigation purposes or customised content management;
– Statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 of the EU Regulation), for the following commercial and/or marketing and/or profiling Purposes:
– Sending via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts of newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and/or detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of what you have requested;
– Sending via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts of commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (e.g. business partners).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 n. 2) of the EU Regulation and precisely: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction, blocking. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing (in any case suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data).
4. Data retention periods and other information.
The Controller shall process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and, in any case, for no longer than the legal terms from the termination of the relationship for the Purposes of the existing relationship (e.g.: the data necessary for the execution of the purchase contract until the delivery of the product or, in case of non-delivery, until the termination of the contract). With reference to personal data subject to Processing for Marketing Purposes or Processing for Profiling Purposes, the same shall be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until the withdrawal of the specific consent by the data subject. Specifically, the Data Controller will process the data for no longer than 2 years from the collection of the data for Marketing Purposes and one year for data collected for Profiling Purposes. The personal data you provide will be processed “lawfully, fairly and transparently”, protecting your confidentiality and your rights. It is foreseen that a periodic annual check will be carried out on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to cancel them if they are no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
5. Access to data Your data
May be made accessible for the purposes referred to in points 2. B) above:
– to partners, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
– to third party companies or other entities that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors (by way of example: associated firms, lawyers, data processing companies, certifying bodies, accounting/fiscal consultants and in general to all bodies in charge of checks and controls regarding the correct fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, financial offices, Municipal Authorities and/ or Municipal Offices, to consultants and service companies and for safety in the workplace, who may in turn communicate the data, or grant access to them within their own members, users and their assignees for specific market research. The data collected and processed may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors, suppliers, for the management of information systems, to carriers, shippers and customs agents).
For the sake of brevity, a detailed list of these figures is available at our offices and is at your disposal.
6. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (art. 6 letter b) and c) of the EU Regulation), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) above to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the performance of the above purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers. During and after navigation your data may be communicated to third parties, in particular to:
– Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation;
– Google AdWords: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation;
– Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Nature of data conferment and consequences of refusal to answer
The conferment of data for the purposes of point 2.A) above is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services as indicated in 2.A) above (e.g.: failure to provide data will therefore make it impossible for the user to conclude the contract and therefore to purchase through the e-shop). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.B) above is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material and/or anything else related to the Services offered by the Data Controller. You will, however, continue to be entitled to the Services as per point 2.A).
9. Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights set forth in Article 15 of the EU Regulation below and specifically:
1. You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
d) where possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the Controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority);
g) where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their source;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Art. 22(1) and (4) of the EU Regulation, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. If your personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the EU Regulation relating to the transfer.
3. The Data Controller will provide you with a copy of your personal data being processed if you request it. If you request further copies, the Controller may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit your request by electronic means, and unless you indicate otherwise, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In addition, where applicable, you may enjoy the rights set out in Articles 16 to 22 of the EU Regulation and specifically you have:
– the right to rectification of personal data;
– the right to be forgotten (right to erasure); – the right to restriction of processing; – the right to data portability;
– the right to object;
– the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
You also have the right to revoke at any time any consent already given without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
10. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to the writer (see the address indicated on the letterhead);
– an e-mail to email@example.com
What the Data Controller offers and what is the subject of the relationship with you in existence does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner at the request of the data subject.
12. Personal data not obtained from the data subject
It may happen that the writer is not the owner of the processing to which you have given your personal data, but appears to be a co-processor or an external processor, and therefore your data has come to the writer in the second instance because of a contract between the parties. In this case, we would like to point out that we will make every effort to ensure that you have been informed and have given your consent to the processing. You can ask the writer at any time about the origin of the acquisition of your data.
13. Data controller and data processors
Below we provide you with some information that we need to bring to your attention, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards our customers is a fundamental part of our business. Data Controller. The Data Controller of your personal data is Alba Elettronica s.r.l. on behalf of its legal representative, who is responsible to you for the lawful and correct use of your personal data and whom you may contact for any information or request at the following numbers: telephone +39 041 098 8176, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of the persons in charge of processing is kept at the Data Controller’s head office.
Cookies are text files that are automatically saved on the user’s computer during navigation. Their purpose is to make the experience of using the website more complete as they act as tools for storing user preferences. Proprietary and third-party cookies are used on this website, as described below, and their presence is subordinate to the functionalities envisaged for the website at the design stage:
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of certain areas of the Site. For this reason, technical cookies are always used on the Site regardless of the user’s preferences. In particular, the Site uses: PHPSESSID (browsing session duration); it contains information about the browser session and allows users to access the Site.
Reserved area cookie
If there is a reserved area, a cookie is generated to remember the user’s username and password. In this way, this information does not have to be re-entered on each subsequent visit.
Mobile browsing cookies
With the aim of making browsing an experience even on the latest generation of devices, this website is equipped with a cookie that can detect and store the access device used. On the basis of the information collected, the most appropriate version of the site will be presented.
E-shop order retrieval cookie
If there is an e-commerce area, the system stores the user’s interaction with the shopping area and generates a cookie that can retrieve the orders placed.
Third-party cookies – Google Analytics
This website uses third-party cookies belonging to Google Inc. to collect user navigation data. The data collected in this way is used solely for the purpose of generating statistical reports within the Google Analytics tool. Demographic profiling of users may also be carried out, extracting statistically relevant data including age group, gender, and interest categories. More information on the processing of data by Google Inc. can be found at the following address http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html To deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising or to customise the types of ads displayed, you can access the address https://www.google.it/settings/ads To completely deactivate the collection of statistical data by Google Analytics, you can install the browser add-on, which can be downloaded free of charge from the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ Other active third-party cookies may be: AddThis ( http://www.addthis.com/privacy ), Bing ( https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/privacystatement ), CloudFlare ( https://www. cloudflare.com/en-it/privacypolicy/ ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ ), Feedaty ( https://www.feedaty.com/privacy ), HotJar ( https://www.hotjar.com/privacy ), Linkedin ( https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy ), ShareThis ( https://www.sharethis.com/privacy/ ), TrustedShop (https://www.trustedshops.it/legal-notice-privacy.html), Twitter( https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies ), Yotpo ( https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/ ), Zendesk ( https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/ ) To find out about all the cookies active on this site, you can use the service available at http://www.cookie-checker.com/ or similar services. Please note that all the data collected with the cookies on this site will never be provided to third parties other than Google Inc. or its certified partners.